This is the October 29, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 29, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, October 28, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Wendy Ramirez is asking help with regards to the missing parts of her motorcycle. According to her, it all started when her two-wheel vehicle got impounded in a police station in Porac, Pampanga as it was got involved in an accident.
- Ms. Vilma Corro who works as a housemaid seeks help to take back her belongings from her previous employer as well as her 13th month pay and bonus.
- Ms. Rosario Celino de Castro seeks to help to see her mother. However, that’s difficult for her to do because her brother doesn’t allow it.
- Ms. Shiela Lustestica is complaining her live-in partner because of harassment and physical injuries.
- Mr. Ray Barlis is complaining his mother-in-law for not letting him take the custody of his child.
- Mrs. Rowena Candor is complaining the other woman of her husband.