This is the October 31, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 31, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Analyn Magbanua wanted to take the custody of her five-years-old child from her former live-in partner.
- Mrs. Unelyn Primitivo wanted to take back her belongings especially the motorcycle of her husband who already passed away. However, according to her complaing, her in-laws aren’t allowing it.
- Mr. Aljon Montano is complaining his ex-lover who according to him, destroyed some of his important properties.
- Mae Santa Ana who is working as a housemaid is complaining her employer for not treating her properly as well as for not giving her a rest day.
- Mr. Roldan Llanera who is working as a machine operator in Unique Company is complaining his employer for not giving a proper salary.