This is the October 4, 2018 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Jay-r Gesta seeks help to see and talk to his girlfriendm Ms. Lian Fe Dejarlo. According to his allegation, his girlfriend is being kept from him by his employer.
- A certain 17-years-old lady who uses an alias “DJ” wanted to send her mother to prison due to physical abuse being done to her as per her allegation. If her mother goes into prison, she wanted that her financial should still continue as part of her request.
- Mr. Rene Ramos is complaining the live-in partner of his daughter for harassment.
- Mr. Junell Huesca is representing his sister who is currently working as an OFW in Kuwait. They’re complaining Mr. Edelberto Montales for spreading the private pictures of Mr. Huesca’s sister.
- Mr. Eduardo Lacarion seeks help to contact his wife, Mrs. Irene Lacarion who just abandoned their family.
- Ms. Mary Grace Arena seeks help to reach out to her boyfriend who is the father of her soon to be baby. Ms. Arena is currently nine-month pregnant.