Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 9, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Simply Niña Taduran
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, October 8, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode.
- A continuation of yesterday’s complaint brought by Mary Joy Camba who works as an entertainer in Japan. She wanted to take back her daughter from her ex-partner Alvin Manois.
- Avelina Lozano from Tarlac made a complaint about the high volume of dust coming out from a rice mill in their community.
- Taxi drivers Aladdin Esperos, Rodel Escalante and Armando Makiling of Lady Ella Transport are pleading to their taxi operator not to add a 300 pesos increase to their existing boundary cost.
- Amelia Salon wanted to take back several items she lend to her lover that she only met in facebook. The items she wanted to take back are Samsung J2 Smartphone, Swatch watch, shorts and money (3,000 pesos).
- Erwin Orale and his twelve companions are complaining about their low salary (below minimum wage) from a grocery store.
- Junie Merca an OFW from Qatar wanted to take the money amounting to 191,000 pesos from his lover after he discovered that she is already with someone.