This is the October 28, 2018 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Mena Diacamus is complaining her neighbors for spreading the word that she is a “mangkukulam” (witch). She wanted to make her neighbors to stop it as it’s not true.
- Ms. Jaqueline Agarao is back in the studio and this time around she had a face-to-face encounter with her former partner. The complainant is asking to her ex-partner to refrain on making unpleasant posts in social media.
- Three policemen are complaining Ferly Cura whose husband also serve as a policeman SPO1 Rolando Cura. According to the complaint, the three policemen got scammed and they wanted to take back their supposed to be investment.
- Daren Fernando who works as an OFW in Saudi Arabia is complaining her boyfriend for blackmailing.
- Roxan Magcamit is back in the studio to continue her complaint against her former partner Mr. Brandy Miguel Vizcarra. According to her complaint, Mr. Vizcarra is not properly supporting the financial needs of their child.