Here is the answer on the question ‘who is Francis Leo Antonio Marcos, the man who started the Mayaman Challenge in social media’.
Marcos went trending online particularly in Youtube and on Facebook due to his philanthropic acts to every Filipinos he came across on the streets, particularly during the COVID-19 crisis.
Here are the few information we’re able to gather from the internet about Francis Leo Antonio Marcos.
- He is from Baguio City and lives in Manila, Philippines.
- He is a philanthropist.
- He is a businessman.
- He is the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Marcos Group of companies (from 2005 to present).
- He is the Chairman of the Volunteer Against Poverty Foundation Inc.
- He is the Chairman of the Oriental Perlinian Foundation.
- He was born on September 29, 1979.
- He studied (high school) at the National High School of Massachusetts Bay Belmont.
- He studied (graduation degree) at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, the USA in 1997.
- His net worth is approximately $25 Million
- He tried to run as one of the Senatoriables during the 2013 national election but got disqualified by the COMELEC due to the age requirement. Marcos was only 33-years-old at that time and the age qualification must be at least 35-years-old as stated in the 1987 Constitution.
Note: Please let us know if there are information we missed to mention. Kindly use our contact us page to send your suggestion.