This page is reserved for the Architecture board exam results or also known as the Architect Licensure Examinination (ALE) scheduled this January 2019.
Here is the list of successful exam takers
Names of the successful exam takers will be listed here as soon as the result will be available.
This site will also list down the following:
- List of successful exam takers
- Top 10 passers
- Top performing and performance of schools
- And many more related information with regards to the ALE Board Exam Results January 2019
On January 25 and 27, 2019 PRC conducted its examination in the following testing centers:
The scheduled Architect Licensure Exams will be spearheaded by the board of Architecture Chairman, Architect Robert S. Sac and its member, Architect Robert M. Mirafuente.
- History and Theory of Architecture, Principles of Planning, Architecture Practice (30%)
- Utilities Systems, Structural Conceptualization, Building Materials and Construction (30%)
- Architectural Design and Site Planning (40%)
Exam result release date:
The Architect Licensure Examination (ALE board Exam) result is expected to be released two (2) to four (4) working days after the last day of the exam.