The Professional Regulation Commission or also known as PRC is about to release the results of the Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (LEPT) which were scheduled on the 29th of September 2019.
You will find the list of names of all who passed the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) September 2019 in this site as well as the names of the exam takers who made it to the Top 10.
Also, we will publish the performance of schools and their respective passing rates the moment that the data is made available by the PRC.
Below is the full List of Passers
This site will also list down the following:
- List of successful exam takers
- Top 10 passers
- Top performing and performance of schools
- And much more related information with regards to the Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) September 2019.
On September 29, 2019 PRC has conducted its examination in the following testing centers:
- All Regional Offices
- General Santos City
Exam result release date:
The Licensure Examination for Teacher (LET) September 2019 result is expected to be released forty-four (44) working days after the last day of the examination or within November 2019.
Yet, there may be a possibility that PRC will release the results much earlier than the expected date without prior notice.
Exam Coverage And Schedule
|6:30 AM - 7:45 AM||General Instructions / Filling-out of Forms.||-|
|8:00 AM - 10:00 AM||General Education||40%|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Professional Education||60%|
|6:30 AM - 7:45 AM||General Instructions / Filling-out of Forms.||-|
|8:00 AM - 10:00 AM||General Education||20%|
|11:00 AM - 2:00 PM||Professional Education||40%|
|3:00 PM - 6:30 PM||Specialization||40%|
Coverage of Examination for General Education
- English (Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature, Master Works of the World)
- Filipino (Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Filipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat tungo sa Pananaliksik, Masining na Pagpapahayag)
- Mathematics (Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra amd Probability)
- Science (Biological Science – General Biology; Physical Science – with Earth Science)
- Social Sciences (Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights; Philippine History; Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and Other Heroes; Philosophy of Man; Arts; General Psychology; Information and Communication Technology)
Coverage of Examination for Professional Education (Elementary and Secondary Teacher Examinees)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology, Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study, Practice Teaching
Coverage of Examination in the Fields of Specialization for Secondary Teacher Examinees Only
- English (Remedial Instruction in English for Specific Purposes; THEORETICAL FOUNDATIONS OF LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE: Introduction to Linguistics; Structure of English; Introduction of Stylistics; Literary Criticism; LITERATURE: Mythology and Folklore; Afro-Asian Literature; English and American Literature; METHODOLOGY: The Teaching of Speaking, Listening and Reading; Teaching of Literature; Preparation and Evaluation of Instructional Materials; Language and Literature Assessment; Language Research; Campus Journalism; Translation and Editing of Text; Speech and Stage Arts; Creative Writing).
- Filipino (MGA BATAYANG TEORETIKAL: Introduksyon sa Pag-aaral ng Wika; Panimulang Linggwistika; NILALAMAN: Wika; Panitikan; Metodolohiya, Pagtataya at Ebalwasyon, at Kagamitang Pangturo).
- Biological Sciences (Biological Science I, Biological Science II, Inorganic Chemistry, Cell Biology, Ecology, Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Genetics and Evolution, Biochemistry and Anatomy and Physiology).
- Biological Sciences (INTRODUCTION-Nature of Science, Chemistry, Atomic and Molecular, Chemical Bonds, Conservation of Matter and Stoichiometry, Gases, Liquids and Solids, Acids and Bases, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics and Equilibrium, Organic and Biochemistry, Nuclear Processes, PHYSICS: Physical Quantities and Vectors, Mechanics, Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics, Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Light and Geometrics Optics, Earth and Space, Astronomy, and Environment).
- Mathematics (Arithmetic and Number Theory and Business Math; Basic and Advanced Algebra, Plane and Solid Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability and Statistics, Analytical Geometry, Calculus, Modern Geometry, Linear and Abstract Algebra, History of Mathematics, Problem Solving, Mathematical Investigation, Instrumentation and Assessment).
- Social Studies/Social Sciences (Trends and Issues in Social Studies; Research; Geography; Sociology and Anthropology; Politics/Governance/Law-Related, History: World History and Civilization I; World History and Civilization II, Asian Studies; ECONOMICS: Micro-Macro Economics-Economic Planning and Strategies; METHODS: Teaching Approaches in Secondary Social Studies; Productions of Instructional Materials for Social Studies: Building Bridges Across Social science Discipline (MAKABAYAN as a core learning area in Basic Education); ASSESSMENT: Assessment and Evaluation in the Social Sciences/Social Studies).
- Values Education (FOUNDATION OF VALUES EDUCATION): 1. Philosophical and Ethical Foundation of VE; 2. Socio-Cultural, Anthropological & Legal Bases of VE; Psychological Theories of Values Development; PERSONHOOD DEVELOPMENT: Personhood Development; 2. Dynamics of Intra and Interpersonal Relations ; 3. Psycho-Spiritual Development; 4. Management of Behavior Problems; TRANSFORMATIVE EDUCATION (SOURCES OF VALUES AND FACTORS IN VALUES ED.): 1. Family Life and Filipino Values System; 2. Education for Human Rights and Responsible Citizenship; 3. Foundations of Gender Studies; 4. Peace and Global Education; 5. Information Technology and Human Development; 6. Moral Issues and Concerns in Contemporary Living; WORK ETHICS AND COMMUNITY SERVICE: COMMITMENT TO SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY: 1. Career Development and Work Values; 2. Values Education through Community Service; APPROACHES AND METHODOLOGIES: 1. Facilitation: Theory and Practice; 2. Teaching Approaches and Strategies in Transformative Education; 3. Values Integration in the School Setting: RESEARCH AND EVALUATION: 1. Behavior Statistics, 2. Development of VE Instruction Materials and Assessment Tools, 3. Research in VE).
- MAPEH (Foundations of MAPEH; Methods and Strategies of Teaching MAPEH; Coaching and Officiating of Sports Events, Dance Competitions and Music Activities; Organization and Management, Research, Special Education in MAPEH. PHYSICAL EDUCATION: Anatomical, Mechanical and Physiological Bases of Movement; GYMNASTICS: Philippine Folkdance; Team SPORTS, Aquatics; International Folk Dance and Other Dance Forms; Athletics, Individual, Dual and Combative Sports. HEALTH EDUCATION: Personal Community, Environmental Health, Safety Education and First Aid. Health Practicum. MUSIC: Philippine and Asian Music; Solfeggio and Applied Piano, Integrated Music Theory, Music Literature, Choral Works and Conducting and Rondalla Playing Instrumentation. ART EDUCATION).
- Agriculture and Fishery Arts (Functional Application of Knowledge, Breeds of Farm Animals and Fish, Pests and Diseases Affecting Animals and Fish Propagation, Marketing Strategies in the Industry/Entrepreneurship, and Proper Care and Management of Agricultural and Fishery Products).
- Technology and Livelihood Education (Basic Drafting, Business Math, Basic Electricity, Basic Plumbing, Cosmetology, Foods, Carpentry and Masonry, Basic Electronics and Entrepreneurship).